OHGenWeb Queries
December 16, 2017, 09:53:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Query Board Installed April 29, 2008

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BURBRIDGE, Thomas Big or Little Miami River d. sometime around 1821 or after  (Read 3563 times)
tobiano

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2010, 11:12:27 PM »

Hello, All...

After 20+ yrs of searching, I still have no answers.

My Thomas Burbridge reportedly had family in Ohio.  All I know from the stories and records is that the place was near what was called the Big Miami River or the Little Miami River. At one time I learned the real names of these two rivers and the nicknames the old timers used made sense, but I cannot recall the proper names now.

Anyway, Thomas reportedly died there after 1820, but I have no idea how to find any records of that.  I'm desperate to find him and any information on his life...marriage record to Christina Ory, and of his father Ezekiel.  Thomas was born in the mid 1700s....1748 or so in possibly VA.

Thank you!
Carolyn
horse@310enterprises.com

Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »

The proper names are the Great Miami River (runs through Dayton and empties into the Ohio River) and the Little Miami River - just to the east of the Great Miami.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: