OHGenWeb Queries
December 18, 2017, 11:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Query Board Installed April 29, 2008

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Krouskop in Union & Logan County  (Read 2896 times)
jfone

Jen

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2010, 04:09:14 PM »

I haven't figured out how to search individual counties yet. I am looking for relatives of Robert (1865-1963) & Daisy Krouskop (d. 1970's) (Leota Krouskop (1899-1920), Mary Elizabeth Krouskop (Ballinger) & Zenis McLean). Much of the Krouskop family that I come from I believe lived in Union county, but I know that Mary Elizabeth Krouskop married Dale Eddy Ballinger & resided in Logan county at one time. In all of my research, everything stops w/ my great grand uncle & aunt Robert & Daisy. I was raised to know Daisy as grandma Daisy since she raised her niece Mary Elizabeth (my grandmother) after my great-grandmother Leota Krouskop (her sister-in-law) died giving birth to Mary (I have no memory of Robert Krouskop). I did not know until just the last few years that grandma Daisy was actually an aunt & not a grandparent biologically. I am grateful for any information about the family, especially prior to Robert & Daisy, but anything is of great interest to me. I have found photos of Robert (Daisy is on it, but she died in FL) & Leota's gravestones. ~Jen outlaw_spam@claflin.net

I am specifically looking for info on the Krouskop's of Union & Logan counties. I am the great-granddaughter of Leota Krouskop (married to Zenis McLean) who died giving birth to Mary Elizabeth Krouskop. Mary was raised by Robert & Daisy Krouskop her aunt/uncle (Robert was Leota's brother)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: