OHGenWeb Queries
December 18, 2017, 03:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Query Board Installed April 29, 2008

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enoch and Elizabeth McConkey Stedman  (Read 4400 times)
wrs

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2009, 01:55:25 PM »

Enoch Stedman and wife Elizabeth McConkey Stedman are buried right in front of the large mound in the Old Mound Cemetery in Piketon.  There is a four sided spire stone close to the entrance road in front of the mound.  The stone is probably three feet tall.  Elizabeth's information is on the north side, and very legible.  Enoch's however on the southside is very weather worn and illegible.  I live 800 miles away and visited one day on a limited time trip.  It was raining and I did not have any rubbing materials to try and bring out the death date information.  If anyone in the Piketon area would have a few minutes to take paper and rubbing pencil to the Mound cemetery and get that information for me, and post it here, I would be forever grateful. Also would like to hear from anyone with information on Elizabeth McConkey's family.  Thank you so much in advance.
                                              Richard Smith
wrs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:53:52 PM »

Still looking for parents or family ties, possibly in Clark County, Ohio, for Elizabeth McConkey who married Enoch Stedman, and settled in Pike County, Ohio.  They are both buried in Mound Cemetery in Piketon.  Any help with her family connections would be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: