OHGenWeb Queries
December 14, 2017, 12:05:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Query Board Installed April 29, 2008

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family of Nathan Stephens born 1813 either Washington or Morgan County...  (Read 5572 times)
Janisue

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:55:55 PM »

Nathan Stephens born 1813 perhaps in Washington County then the county changes to Morgan County.   I am in need of finding who his parents are and who his siblings are.    

'Two times I thought I had the right parents and they were not correct.

Parents names are NOT  in the Obituary - he died in Weir City, Miami County, Kansas married Alice "Allie" Phillis they moved from Ohio to Illinois then to Kansas.   I believe for almost certain that Nathan is born in Washington County Ohio.  

Trying to secure Nathan Stephens parents.   Could have been spelled Stevens however most of his siblings that I believe are his --- go by Stephens.     I have land records of selling different parcels of land to his siblings.   

Father died in Pitt county Ohio - Father from PA.

Thank you for any assistance you can give me - Janisue Weir Rigel    janisue@aol.com  

Thank you again for any help   ..............  I have been researching this a long time and still just speculations.  
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:12:35 PM by Janisue » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: