OHGenWeb Queries
December 18, 2017, 03:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Query Board Installed April 29, 2008

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dailey/Daily Family  (Read 1948 times)
ccrisac

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2013, 06:41:08 PM »

Hello to all my fellow researchers

I am looking for a David Dailey who married a Elizabeth Hill Dorr from Athens County Ohio. I have several death records on my Dailey ancestors that have David Dailey  and Elizabeth Dorr on them. As I trace David Dailey I find him in Meigs county in 1820 then nothing after that. I believe this David Dailey is the the son of David Dailey and Vanity Matterson. As I further my research I find a Elizabeth daly in 1850 census in Franklin Columbus Ohio in the home of Benjamin Dailey and his wife Louisa ? and a Michael Dorr...This could be a second husband for Elizabeth. I further my research to Illinois where I find one of the children of Michael Dorr and Elizabeth listed as a mother. Then I find a Death Record for Elizabeth Dorr in Cooks County Illinois perhaps this is the the Elizabeth I am looking for. If anyone reading this post is any relationship to the Dorr family from Athens County Ohio I would love to chat with you. Roll Eyes

Christine Curtis GR  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: